Replication Station → Maker's Pledge
If you want to make a S.H.O. Drive, make sure that your heart and mind are both ready to do the project. Think of what you need to do first before doing what you plan to do. Before making a pledge to yourself, reflect on what's most important to you.
- Who am I?
- What are my qualifications?
- Why am I doing this?
- What do I want to do when I grow up, or if I am already grown up, what do I really want to do in life?
- What priority do I place on this project relative to my other obligations?
- About how many weekends do I want to spend working on this project?
- Should I get my family's support before attempting?
- Do I want to share my device online, or in person?
- Who do I want to help?
I take responsibility for my decisions.
I _________, a ____________, will attempt to build a S.H.O. Drive.
My qualifications are ________________________.
I am doing this because _______________________________________________.
In the future, I want ___________________________________________________________________.
To me, this project is more important than _______________________________________________ but I may have to work on _______________________________ first.
I think I might be able to do this project in about ___________ weekends.
I could be underestimating the time it will take me by about ______________ months, but that's okay.
I _____________________________ about showing this to my family and friends ______________________________ after _________________.
I want to share my results _______________________ as soon as I ______________________.
I will dedicate this project to __________________________.
I will do this project in the best way I learn.
I will do it safely and seek external guidance beyond what I think is necessary.
Today's date is __________________________
HQ ● Glossary ● April 2016 Presentation