File:Let's Build the S.H.O. Drive! - Slide 011 of 176.png
English: Let's Build the S.H.O. Drive!
(Reusing this file)
Fair use statement (United States)
17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include—
(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.
This presentation (Let's Build the S.H.O. Drive!.pptx) contains images from various online sources. Such usage is permitted under "17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use".
The embedded images (or versions thereof) may be found at the following web domains: Amazon.com - Artistcraftsman.com - Commons.Wikimedia.org - Containerstore.com - eBay.com - Frys.com - Harborfreight.com - Lowes.com - Magnet4less.com - Tacomascrew.com - Woodcraft.com
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||18:27, 20 April 2016||960 × 720 (854 KB)||S.H.O.||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.