Revision as of 21:17, 4 July 2016 by S.H.O.
In order to facilitate the replication of the S.H.O. Drive, this Replication Station features forms, instructions, and self-contracts to promote a well-planned approach to replication.
- This will be the first S.H.O. Drive in the world.
- To commit before making, it may help to use this simple self-contract.
- To prepare resources in advance before making is generally advised.
- To convey information about one's replication to the public, one must be knowledgeable about how to record video to document events clearly.
- The official S.H.O. Drive presentation "Let's Build a S.H.O. Drive" highlights one way, but not the only way, that a S.H.O. Drive may be built and constructed.
- Collecting data is essential to properly evaluate any replication.
- Not all replications are created equal, and therefore precedence should be given to the better of them. This requires a scoring system.